Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Flood with Ikelite

Started by mt110121 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Flood with Ikelite

4 posts
  1. Tnaks for your answers

     

    Mohammad Tavakoli

  2. I've flooded my Ikelite Still housing a few times. But it has been user error (like leaving the O-ring on the boat) for all of the floods that were bad enough to cause camera malfunction.

  3. Like leaving the O-ring on the boat)

     

    William, to quote a great line from Happy Gilmour...Jackass!!!

     

    Back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

  4. I've flooded my Ikelite Still housing a few times.  But it has been user error (like leaving the O-ring on the boat) for all of the floods that were bad enough to cause camera malfunction.

    I dont mean that kind of stuff :D

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.