After numerous tests in salt water, I have determined that it is possible to add the UN LCD hood magnifier securely to an Ikelite housing with the use of a home made rail system, similar to that found molded into UN (Olympus) housings. I am positive that the rail system will not impede on any controls for my 6130.1 housing. I also believe that the rail system will work on the Fuji 810 Ike housing. I hope to have 100% confirmation soon.
The first point I'd like to make is that the back of an Ikelite 6130.1 housing is made from Acrylic, not polycarbonate as the front is. I received this information directly from Ike. Ike also graciously suggested to me that in order to adhere anything to the housing back, a solvent type adhesive would be the correct choice (in the past I tried without success Marine Goop and Devcon Two Ton Epoxy). Weld-On #16 was recommended by the Acrylic Plexiglas supplier. Weld-On #16 is also used in the construction of aquariums.....