Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New Old Web Site

Started by laz217 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

New Old Web Site

7 posts
  1. Many moons and many tides have passed, but I am happy to say that I am FINALLY done with version 3 of my web site. Of course, as anyone who has ever created a web site knows all too well, it's never really ever "done." Besides what I've added to it, there are still tons and tons of photos, stories and a billion more ideas that I will be implementing - one fin kick at a time.

     

    I hope you all enjoy it.

     

    TheLivingSea.com

     

    Here's a little tease from today's celebration dive (a follow up celebration in 4 hours with Gators if the weather behaves):

     

    jelly.jpg

  2. now that is a cool jelly shot...

     

    go get gators...

  3. Very nice Laz, the design of the site is great, really easy to navigate. Great photos too!

  4. now that is a cool jelly shot...

     

    go get gators...

     

     

    Yes, boss! How's this?

     

    You'll be happy to know that this time I was actually in the water just parallel to the fella in order to get some of the shots while three other gators waited patiently nearby for me to slip off the embankment. Overall, though, I think your advice is helping me improve my gator splits. Hopefully I won't be praising the words, "I don't need no stinkin' pole cam!" any time soon. ;)

     

    More photos and a journal entry is available at my web site.

     

    gatorAh.jpg

  5. Very nice site, well build.

    I'm enjoing reading your adventures with the Gators ;)

  6. Very nice Laz! I especially like your muck diving stuff.

    I'll have to go check out the gators now.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Awesome gator shots! Next time I'm in Florida we will have to hook up for some shooting.

     

    Todd

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.