Skip to content

Hello

Featured Replies

Thanks for accepting me here - seems like a fantastic place to read and learn about underwater photography/videography. I have been diving for close to 15 years (about 150 dives in all) with a long break in between. Last year was when my wife and I renewed our diving after the break - 5 dive trips with a total of 40 dives, it was such an awesome feeling to be back under the water.

 

I look forward to reading and engaging in this forum - thanks!

Edited by thejaguar

Backscatter
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.