Skip to content

Mabuhay from the Philippines!

Featured Replies

Hello! I am a rusty diver based in the Philippines and am looking to getting back into underwater imaging.

I’m drawn to capturing things from wide reefscapes to intricate macro details — and all the stories in between the vibrant reefs to historical wrecks.

Excited to be part of this community, and I hope to cross paths with you underwater soon!

Rustico

Isotta

Welcome to the group. If you need a complete underwater camera rig, look at my posting. I am selling my underwater system because I got a new camera and housing. Again, welcome!!!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.