Hello from Norway

Hi. I'm Rune Edvin Haldorsen, an underwater photographer, statistican and bass player from Norway. I prefer photographing marine life in the kelp forests of Norway, but later years my main theme has been in documenting environmental effects of high winter temperatures in the ocean, too much fresh water and sludge and plastic pollution. I am not workin as a professional photographer, but still a few of  my photos and film has been presented by National Geographic, BBC, Bloomberg, guardian ++ and i had photos on exibition in the UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow 2021.  The added image show some of the documentaiotn i do nowdays. It shows the change in the sea floor at one spot from march 2013 to october 2022. (Same spot, but the upper one shot with 15 mm fisheye and the lowe one with canon 14 mm L MK2)  

endring.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1