Skip to content

DuikKees

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    Netherlands

Everything posted by DuikKees

  1. How strong would you rate the MFO1? Since I lost my Saga +5 I am looking for replacement with better quality. Is the MFO a bit compatible in strength? Seeiing the pictures it looks more like a +2 or +3 at most. I think I am actually more leaning towards the Kraken +6.
  2. I am planning it to use it on the rig in a 9-12-3 position.
  3. Hi, Normally I am shooting with 2x In Z240 which are okay for most situations. I am heading to the Maldives in January so a lot of WA is on the menu. The last time I was there I noticed I lacked strobepower from the 2 Z240's. I am not looking for investing in a couple of new guns, but i do have a spare Z240 wich I can use. I also have enough spare arm-parts and cables to fix the extra Z240 on my rig. What are the experiences with shooting with 3 strobes?
  4. Hi, Been around around in underwater photography for about 20 years. Started with a analogue Nikon F601, after a few upgrades (D70,D80,D7000) now already a few years with the D750 in a Nauticam. I am shooting in Dutch waters and abroad. Greetings, Kees
Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.