Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
The Post Processing Challenge!
Started by kcf955 ·
- 25Posts
- 25Replies
Read-only discussion
The Post Processing Challenge!
-
-
The problem with this one is there's enough distance between the shark and the school of small fish in the forground that the lighting is different on the two. With out doing some selection, you'll end up with either a blue shark or pink forground fish.
-
Definitely not a fan of RSE, yet. I love the speed and simplicity, but the output is sort of crappy.
Herb is right. I had to tone down the reds in the fish once white balanced. Would have done a better job if I had to.

-
-
Like your shark and water Mat! Good job. The fish in this one are definately tricky as they get redish/purple in them when you correct the water and shark.
Keith