Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Webcast on UW Photography

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Webcast on UW Photography

23 posts
  1. I was busy doing something else at 8.30 this morning so i didnt get to watch .. but what i was doing was way more fun,

     

    Cleaning the nautilus, again, Giles?

    A written version of the story behind the images is coming up in the next issue of UWP - which is out at the end of the month.

     

    Alex

  2. Nice performance Alex,

    Lucy for me its was a holiday here yesterday so I could watch it at home since at my work the firewall usually blocks this kind of things.

  3. Cleaning the nautilus, again, Giles?

     

    Is that a euphemism?? :blink:

     

    Great job on the web cast... I only caught the last 15 minutes unfortunately but I thought you handled the interview very well.. You came across as very relaxed and natural, that can be difficult..

     

    James

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.