Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Meeting Giles Shaxted

Started by echeng ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Meeting Giles Shaxted

25 posts
  1. Giles picked Dave Patchen and me up from the airport tonight and took us to a pub for pub food -- the only culinary experience available past 10pm here on Grand Cayman.

     

    No crazy stories or anything; I'm working on 4 hrs of sleep in the last two nights combined. Maybe next time. :angry:

     

    ericchengandgilesshaxted.jpg

     

    Enjoyed meeting you, Giles! See you in a week and a half...

  2. Giles looks fat.... :angry:

  3. I am fat .... but i'm still on the cover of magazines and books !! so :angry: to you.

     

    you're just jealous of this plus size international supermodel !

  4. I am fat .... but i'm still on the cover of magazines and books !! so  :angry: to you.

     

    you're just jealous of this plus size international supermodel !

    Since the book cover he is so braggart :blink:

    Alex, All because of you

  5. Eric could use some sun though too. :angry:

    I know it's the 4 hours of sleep.

    Edited by yahsemtough
  6. I haven't been in the sun since ealry october! :angry:

     

    By the way, I am in my room at little cayman surfing via blackberry. You guys can't rid yourselves of me even when I'm away!

  7. Busted :blink:

     

    Quick delete those posts about Eric. :angry:

  8. Do Giles eyes always glow red like that? Cool.

  9. Hey Giles, I can't believe Eric wasn't prepared to de-red eye you and airbrush you up a bit before putting you online!

     

    Alex

  10. Crikey!! You can get rid of that sort of red-eye :angry:

     

    Maybe they should have used the technique on Oliver Reed (god bless him) Peter o Toole and some of my Xmas party shots.

     

    No software can touch my beer infested eyeballs.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    (yeah, he does look a bit fatter than on previous photo's..Good living me thinks)

  11. Hmmm...I've seen this look before.... Yes...that's right it was Skywalker once Darth Sidious got ahold of him :o . Given the proximity to "the Devil" I think an exorcism should take care of that look :angry::blink:;)

  12. Alex: I spent a few minutes touching the image up to reveal Giles' true form:

     

    ericchengandgilesshaxted2.jpg

     

    better?

     

    notice that there is no red-eye now...

    Edited by echeng
  13. Yeah. That's the Giles I know!

     

    Alex

  14. Holy Shit !!!

     

    I've slept with that babe.. Bangkok 2001 :blink:

     

    What a year :angry:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  15. Ha ha ha ha ha hah

     

    Nice job Eric

     

    Even better reply DEAN!!!

  16. i remember it more like this .....

     

    eric.jpg

     

    eric ... don't make me bring out the version i did making you look like an evil sorcerer

    Edited by digitallywet
  17. i remember it more like this .....

     

     

    Must have been drinking/smoking some really strong stuff. :angry:

  18. Ok, so I was there last night and here's the scoop: Eric and I were *really* tired from very little sleep from the night before (procrastinators both!) and while Giles was certainly exuding, no, rather *radiating* plus-size charm, what I was really seeing after the first beer was:

     

    post-728-1140738484_thumb.jpg

     

    After Red Stripe, a Guinness and too many fried shrimp and things got really woozy... suffice it to they were both looking pretty hot...

    post-728-1140738702_thumb.jpg

     

    Dave

  19. after a few beers:

     

    ericgileswoman.jpg

  20. well ok .. it's time to undo some of this photoshopping ..... Eric isn't actually in the cayman islands and wasn't i didn't see him last night at all .. he's in england with Kate Beckinsale ... and he hasn't slept in ages and so his powers of disguise are wearing a little thin and he can no longer hide his true image.

     

    eric3.jpg

    meet evil eric the sorcerer (like he could get a date with Kate Beckinsale without magical powers !)

    Edited by digitallywet
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.