Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Meeting Giles Shaxted

Started by echeng ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Meeting Giles Shaxted

25 posts
  1. ROFLMAO ... i just saw my Forum Level statusy thingy !!

  2. Oh No, Giles likes brunettes and I'm blonde !!!!! I am so heart broken. I thought all men liked dumb blondes !!!! And to top it off he is now an "international" supermodel, so I'm assuming that his rates are going to go up, LOL :angry:

    Don't know if I can still afford him !!!

     

    Sylvie

  3. All i know is that i am scared that both Giles and Eric see each other as hot females.....

     

    Really makes me scared to imagine what happened after that pic...

     

    EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

  4. Mike Please note that I saw myself and Eric both as hot females ... still EEEWWWW ?

  5. HA HA HA...

     

    I love these LSD enhanced, psycho, freaky, forums man...

     

    Great pictures.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.