Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Mike Veitch, on Wetpixel

Started by echeng ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

Mike Veitch, on Wetpixel

37 posts
  1. 060415_184737_echeng1078.jpg

     

    Hard at work! :lol:

     

    Actually, he is working. But this is where Mr. Veitch sits when he's on Wetpixel, too. :lol:

  2. Here's a photo I took in Mike's aquatica dome while in Mi'l Channel today.

     

    EXTREME CROP! :lol:

     

    060418_103240_echeng1437.jpg

  3. Dueling dome ports:

     

    060417_083031_echeng1224.jpg

  4. I almost felt sorry for the poor guy that stuck in the office :(

    Then I remembered where that dam office is and how far it from the nearest manta point :)

    One question, isn't there more interesting object to shut around? :lol:

  5. Well for the first photo,

     

    "Can I have a couple of first class stamps please, young man" and "pay my electric bill" :lol: Or " First class ticket to oxford please" :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  6. Ain't no mantas here for some reason. We're seeing 1 or so per dive, and they don't stick around. Last year was off the charts, and this year has been slow so far. But you never know when it will pick up again, I guess...

  7. Mr Cheng chasin waves...

     

    YAP01016MVweb.jpg

  8. HEY!!!!

     

    Come back here with my money!!

     

    _DSC4873web.jpg

  9. Hmmm, this reminds me of Herb's comment in the thread and pic James posted of Alex. :lol:

     

    Cross Mike off the model list. B)

    Edited by yahsemtough
  10. A frickin' manta swam right over us while I was playing with the stone money. My housing is on the ground just behind me...

  11. Hmmm, Mikey, please leave the pink lipstick at home when we go to the PI.......

     

    Not sure on the spelling, but i think the term is "Buckla" . Or Mahu in FP..

     

    Seaman Simon

    Edited by Scuba_SI
  12. Lately, it seems that Eric is into taking photos of himself in people's dome ports. Maybe it's like he WANTS to look fat or something? A cry for help perhaps?

     

    FWIW, I was present at Eric's first dome port photo in WPB last year...it was an honor. lol Actually for all I know he could have been doing it for years.

     

    James

    Edited by james
  13. An Idea ???.

     

    How about some photo's of wetpix members at their computers.. Give us an Idea, visually, of who we are in communication with when on line. I can now picture the pleasant features of uncle Mikey every time I tap the keyboard.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  14. i am a celebrity, get me out of here

    aka

    mike v, getting close to sharks

    :lol:

     

    _K8T6184.jpg

  15. Nice one Paul!

  16. Mike,

     

    You sure are perrrty.

  17. Joe.. i hear a banjo playing in the background...

     

    Now where is Ned Beatty?! :lol:

  18. hahahahahahahaha :lol: right on bro.

     

    jb

  19. Holy shit, Mike. I was flipping the channels just after responding and guess what's on USA channel...Deliverance. Man o man. I only like the movie and I swear, I have all of my teeth.

     

    jb

  20. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

     

    You shore got a purdy mouth....

     

    Squeel like a pig!!!!

     

     

    Oh how this thread has degenerated quickly...

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.