Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Mike Veitch, on Wetpixel

Started by echeng ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

Mike Veitch, on Wetpixel

37 posts
  1. Shameless product placement!!! lol

     

    I feel like I'm watching American Idol (not that I do :lol: )

    post-400-1145487996_thumb.jpg

    Edited by jnsgonda
  2. go and get famous then everyone thinks they can have their photo taken and look as good as us cover boys.

     

    I'll have to make and underwater modelling school

     

    PARRGLDM

    Proffessional Asscoiation of Really Really Good Looking Dive Models

     

    then everyone can learn how to do it.

    I just have to make sure the school is big enough to be more that just a school for ants. :lol:

  3. post-2576-1145494186_thumb.jpg

    An Idea ???.

     

    How about some photo's of wetpix members at their computers.. Give us an Idea, visually, of who we are in communication with when on line. I can now picture the pleasant features of uncle Mikey every time I tap the keyboard.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    OK...perhaps not a bad idea. A photo of Wetpixel members in their office. I'm not one to normally flaunt my opulant office space ...but my sife took a picture of me recently hard at work. More a moment of contemplation...sort of taking some down time from photo editing, etc. It's not a great shot..or perfectly posed...but you get the gist. So here's the pic!

     

    Hahaha

  4. I just have to make sure the school is big enough to FIT MY EGO

     

     

    :lol::):(

     

    :P

     

    Fixed your sentence for ya buddy! ;):lol:

  5. Mike, I am not sure if there is something wrong with my computer but all these pictures of you underwater photographers (and models) are coming up a bit on the short side. Or is it that people get big cameras as a compensation for height?

    For the purposes of research, I think we should each now declare our height and weight. I'll start:

     

    I am 6ft4in (1.95m) and weigh 196lb (90kg). and yes, I have a big one (Subal).

  6. Not my office, buuuttttttt :lol:

    post-1513-1145621056_thumb.jpg

  7. Mike, I am not sure if there is something wrong with my computer but all these pictures of you underwater photographers (and models) are coming up a bit on the short side. Or is it that people get big cameras as a compensation for height?

    For the purposes of research, I think we should each now declare our height and weight. I'll start:

     

    I am 6ft4in (1.95m) and weigh 196lb (90kg). and yes, I have a big one (Subal).

     

    Taller than me John...I'm 6'2" 190lbs and, people seem to like the coloUr of mine... Aquatica that is. :lol:

    Edited by yahsemtough
  8. Not my office, buuuttttttt :(

     

    WAHAHAHHHAAAAA :lol::)

     

    Thats my friend Scott being buggered by that Elephant Seal!!!! hahahhahha

     

    Sooooo Todd..... Can you find the bottle of Crown Royal on my desk?!?!

     

    John, not the size that counts buddy... its how often you get to use it.... ;) B)

  9. Hey Mike

    See you have a haircut like me :lol:

    Although yours may be abit longer than mine....you hair that is.. :)

  10. Under the handsome purple carrying case next to the can of Coke that part of it is in? :)

     

    Too easy :lol:

  11. Is that the same seal mentioned in The Art of Diving?

     

    (...and Mike, why are you restrained in a glass case? I tried to read the sign but could not. Does it say Do Not Feed the Animals?)

  12. Actually it says "will come out for Crown Royal..." :lol:

  13. Will come out for Crown royal... eh Mikey, Eh.. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink... :lol:

     

    Nearly the same statement they released for prince Edward over here.. :)

     

    I myself am a more normal: 5' 10" - 80kg Hunk a chunk of burning love.

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(did I just read the word buggered)B

  14. I think we will be calling Mike, Hannibal from now on...

     

    So Hannibal, will we be seeig you at DEMA?

    Edited by John Bantin
  15. Dean loves his Brokeback moments.... haha :lol:

     

    John, no DEMA for me i dont think. Why don't you come out this way?

  16. Maybe in 2007.

     

    I have done so many long (from the UK) trips already this year (Maldives, Sudan, Fiji, Peru) my arse is starting to take the permanent shape of an aircraft seat.

  17. Hey come on..You lot feed the fire.

     

    Come out this way... :lol: ..you say.

     

    And John with his sore arse..He says

     

    I mean, what do you expect from a 37 year old child.

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean (tee,hee snigger) B

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.