Of course,
when combing the video and audio, my data rates are approaching 180kbps...... but the individual setting on the video datarate in the compression option is set to 130 kbps......
Are you running yours off PC? I think that we are both receiving different levels of service depending upon what platform we choose to use.....
Going to back to a post from Migeul, which you just reminded about Wagsy, I really don't want anyone to blow my videos up to full screen..... at all...... ever..... no way...... Harking back to my days of having to endure my flatmate's sitting through the X-files' every episode, I "trust no-one".......
It's FAR to easy to nick stuff nowadays and all they need to do is crop a pic a little to make it more than good enough for "other uses"......
Lets get back to the original point at hand anyway.
Quicktime is better. Lets all agree on that one (which we seem to be doing) and pursuade the world's less-well-informed PC users to move over to it yeah?
PLEEEEASE!!!