Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

4:3 to 16:9 conversion questions.

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

4:3 to 16:9 conversion questions.

25 posts
  1. It's called Octopus and it will be here in Exmouth (Ningaloo) very soon. I'll try to take some pics of it when I'm on board.

     

    Check it out...OCTOPUS

  2. Hey Mark,

     

    I'm hoping to get back to Palau in the near future, do I get that sort of friendly accomodation offer or is my last visit still etched on your liver :blink:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Sure Dean,

    But my memory serves me well so please do something about the athletes foot and B.O issues that almost got you extradited from Yap....... :P LOL

     

    Mark.

  4. Damn you !!! That was our little secret and your parting gift.

     

    Cheers

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. No worries Dean,

    Coming into the slow, read rainy, season there's no worries if you need a place to crash. The cat litter box as a roof so at least you'll be dry. The view from the balcony is quite nice too so that'll take your mind off the somewhat pungent stench of kitty pee but at least I change the litter box every three days so thats a comfort......

     

    Joking aside. If you're heading this way in the future let me know, I'll take a vacation, urrrrm I meant I'll clear out the second bedroom. A few ( :P ) beers of a night would go down a treat. Good for a chinwag on developments too!!

     

    All the best,

    Mark.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.