I read all the previous thread regarding Subal ND2 housing and the new 105mm VR lens but there seems to be no update recently on the lens.
My lens finally arrived 3 weeks ago but I was out of the country so I did not get to try it until today.
Basically I have no problem mounting the camera/lens in the housing. However, my concern is that, as other people reported, the MF/Zoom knob pushed on the AF/M-M button a tad and I noticed that when I release the MF/Zoom knob into place, it does push the lens about 1-2mm off center. Housing the camera still sits in the housing tightly and all the buttons work. However, I am wory about possible long term effect of putting quite a bit of pressure on the lens mount/barrel. I don't have any port/extension ring that would fit yet but will order the FP120 as it suppose to be ok with this lens. Any comment on this or any update on the combination would be appreciated.
I plan to try this lens in August when I go to Bali. However, I just found out I won 2 tickets to see Ann Sophie Mutter in Lucerne in August. Hmmm... decision, decision, only if I can go to both ![]()

