Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikkor 105mm VR AF-S and Subal ND2 housing again

Started by ssra30 ·

  • 42Posts
  • 42Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikkor 105mm VR AF-S and Subal ND2 housing again

42 posts
  1. The only reason I can think that Nikon have discontinued the 5T and 6T is that they are planning to replace them with an updated design, optimised for the 105mm VR.

     

    I wouldn't be making over priced bids for the old dioptres on e-bay.

     

    Alex

  2. I bought my 6T on ebay just before 105VR was available for about 30€... Based on what I'm reading here, I think it was a good deal ! :D

    Edited by Claude
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.