Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Baby's Name - Marine themes?

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

Baby's Name - Marine themes?

31 posts
  1. I did forget to include one.

     

    Tide Christopher Whorton. Assuming there is no hyphen in the last name.

     

    Christopher being the patron saint of travel.

  2. That would be ok but I think people adapt to their given names and he would be in and out, up and down. It's bad enough having your own reef to look after!

  3. Our Ruler of the Sea will probably want to rule the land also soon.

  4. We have finally agreed on a name... well, me more than Pam at first but it is growing on her if you'll pardon the pun.

     

    So, the young man will be called 'Kai-Jon', roll on 15th April.

     

    Bad news is I owe 'Todd the Snowman' a freebee.

  5. Hey Chris,

     

    There could be a buddy team in the making - Reef is 18 months on 20th!

  6. Mine's 3 next month, and is already bugging me about "going swimming with the fishies".

  7. Sounds great! Any pictures of the little divers?

  8. You picked well.

     

    My 16 month boy is named Kai.

     

    I'm in the same predicament for my next child only I don't know the sex yet?

     

    Brett

  9. Brett,

     

    Didn't you check it out on the sonar? Testicles are the give-away, young Kai-Jon has a great pair!

     

    It sure helps with planning ahead, another boy will make all the stuff Reef never/hardly used a more practical investment.

     

    Reef's first real words were "Bob" and "Fisssh"!

  10. The wife wants a surprise!

     

    I hate surprises, but I'm working on her though.

     

    I also have a border collie called deco.

     

    Common theme here?

     

    Brett

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.