lmao I just might, I still haven't decided if I am going anywhere this year or not.
- 51Posts
- 51Replies
Read-only discussion
Diving Partners
-
-
The key is to get a wife that likes to dive, but not too much or in cold water, so that you can book trips with AND without her.
-
My wife was working on the live aboard in Port Hardy BC. That would be a woman who is not afraid to dive in cold water with current. If she already owns her own drysuit you know she loves to dive.
I had to go altitude diving ( Higher than 5000ft elevation) this summer in 50 degree water because she just had to dive.
I feel for you. It is just great to have a partner who dives.
PS If your wife now does not dive your trip cost just got cut in half. Maybe you could buy Marks wife a camera and she could go and dive with you.
hehehe
-
Get yourself on one of our dive trips
Hi Mark,
Do you in the Liveaboard / diving truism industry?
What dive trips you have ?
Arnon
-
As much as I love diving, it just isn't the same without her.
Ya know, I felt just the same when my favourite Nikonos drown!
My wife doesn't dive although she has expressed an interest, but I reckon by the 8th child she will have gone off the idea...
-
Ya know, I felt just the same when my favourite Nikonos drown!
My wife doesn't dive although she has expressed an interest, but I reckon by the 8th child she will have gone off the idea...
PS If your wife now does not dive your trip cost just got cut in half. Maybe you could buy Marks wife a camera and she could go and dive with you.hehehe
rofl, man this is a dangerous bunch a folks
-
I prefer my option!
I couldn't afford to keep Debbie!
-
PS If your wife now does not dive your trip cost just got cut in half. Maybe you could buy Marks wife a camera and she could go and dive with you.
hehehe
Hey. I'm open to any sensible offers!
Mark
-
I couldn't afford to keep Debbie!
Neither can I !!
-
Mark, just think of your wife's camera as your backup system, in case YOUR camera floods!
-
That is exactly what I was trying to hint at a while back. Thanks.
-
That's the problem with Pigeon-English it's sometimes difficult to get the point across!
-
Hi Mark,
Do you in the Liveaboard / diving truism industry?
What dive trips you have ?
Arnon
Sorry Arnon, I think you have been mislead. I was referring to a trp organised via this forum. Keep an eye on Dive Destinations as members frequently advertise dive trips. Thats how I came across the Port Hardy trip in Aug this year.
Mark
-
Arnon,
Drop me an email about trips...
I organise several per year. We have Manado, Red Sea & Komodo already.
-
I organise several per year. We have Manado, Red Sea & Komodo already.
When is the Red Sea Bob. We would love to do the Brothers.
-
Probably end of June - Brothers Daedelus Elphinstone etc.
-
I trust you will you post it in the Dive Destinations thread with details!!
-
He will but it may be in the Queen's finest English and therefore commoners like ourselves may not be able to comprehend it.
-
Here we go again. Another day & the 3 mustgetbeers are at it again. If we keep this up nobody will ever want to dive with us.
Don't worry Todd I will act as translator for you.
-
Oh, it is all in good fun. Plus, I've seen Bob's picture, I think I can take him...
Here we go again. Does he dress like Debbie and you.