Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Rates Of Pay

Started by FatFish ·

  • 81Posts
  • 81Replies

Read-only discussion

Rates Of Pay

81 posts
  1. I just got asked for multiple DVD, TV, internet plus rights for future projects use and they balked at $30 AUD per second.

     

    They want to maybe send over their own cameraman instead...MMM...good luck..... :)

    I told them that as long as the camerman has lots of time, luck, good weather and my level of skill they will not get material like I have. Plus I can go out on the boats for free.....One day sharking costs $300 per seat.

     

    60 minutes sent over their own cameraman last year and got shit...they then hired another day video guy here and got shit....I knew that after spending thousands to do the shoot, one look at my material and they would want some...and that is indeed what happened.

     

    It makes me laugh sometimes.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.