Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

How to embed videos

Started by echeng ·

  • 31Posts
  • 31Replies

Read-only discussion

How to embed videos

31 posts
  1. Wow there are just so many now ... this would be super easy if we could just copy paste the embedding shar code ach site gives .... I have had to change video sites for a few reasons .. but most recently paramount now owning veoh means they dont share content outside the USA ... which is partially very wrong as I have content i uploaded that I own that I now can't even access to delete !

     

    It it possible to get a tag so as to display the youtube video in HD when available ? CNET explains how here: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10104549-2.html

  2. Can you embed from Vimeo?

  3. Yes .. I think it is this ..

    [vimeo]749671[/vimeo]

    the number is the video id number which is usually at the end of the videos URL

    that code should give you

    Edited by Giles
  4. Awwww !!! that was cute...

     

    Cat Jujitsu... :P

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Updated for youtube HD... sorry forgot to tell people about that function.

  6. Updated for Flickr and VimeoHD.

  7. does

    [youtube][/youtube]
    

    still work?

     

    I tried it just now and it converted it to

    [media][/media] 
    

    and then didn't show the video.

    So i tried putting in the entire link .. from youtube http://youtu.be/aLHB9BstJYQ for example between the media tags and it worked ok.

     

    does the original post here need updating ?

  8. How do I embed a video from vimeo?

    I thought I could just copy & paste the link & it would automatically embed now but that is not working for me, the link doesn't even show up on the screen when I paste.

    Any ideas & help would be greatly appreciated.

  9. How do I embed a video from vimeo?

    I thought I could just copy & paste the link & it would automatically embed now but that is not working for me, the link doesn't even show up on the screen when I paste.

    Any ideas & help would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Did you try this?

    [media]https://vimeo.com/XXXXX[/media]
  10. Where are the media tags Eunjae?

    I cant seem to find them anywhere?

    I just tried to manually insert all of that & it didn't work either.

    Maybe I'm missing an update or something.

  11. Hmm. Embedding not working for me neither.. Vimeo video. Also tried the media tags with no luck.

    (Using Tapatalk)

     

    Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.