Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lens adapter for WP-DC90

Started by auder ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Lens adapter for WP-DC90

22 posts
  1. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the bayonet ring before attachment but here is a (rather bad) picture of it without the lens. It's screwed on so it can be removed and exchanged if I were to buy another kind of lens.

    It was quite tedious work to carve the thing but the lens does fit quite perfectly now.

    I still have some problems with the internal flash creating reflexions from the WA lens. I'm using the black rubber tube that was originally in the housing to shield, but I also need to put some tape inside the port.

    The acrylic is 5mm thick.

     

    IMG_4237.jpg

    Edited by dagobertb
  2. What glue did you use to this project?

     

    thanks

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.