Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A Photo Pro in Action

Started by wagsy ·

  • 35Posts
  • 35Replies

Read-only discussion

A Photo Pro in Action

35 posts
  1. what kind of diver wears fins that aren't full foot?

     

    first sign of a non pro.....

  2. you can get fins in non full foot ? ....

  3. what kind of diver wears fins that aren't full foot?

     

    first sign of a non pro.....

     

    Slide-in finns aren't pro :D ?? Than I am definately an absolute beginner. I imediately throw away mine.

    This means I have to climb the Dutch dikes barefooted from now. This will end up in broken toes, awfull scars, and really cold dives (I have to cut the shoes off my drysuit).

    BUT at least I am on the Pro-route again.

     

     

    :D:)

  4. exactly...

     

    that.. or move... :D :D

  5. Don't think Scubapro did a full foot jetfin did they ?

  6. Underwater and pro seems very much like an oxymoron to me! Apart from DD, is there one?

  7. I thought sticking your feet in Dykes was confined to just 'topshelf' smuttiness or the seclusion of your own bedrooms..

     

    But if their up for it then, who am I to judge..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  8. OK, this is hilarious. Thanks for the post, Wags!

     

    But I agree with Alex. Check out the sand, and stand on it if you have to. I like to sit on the sand and just.. hang out there and watch what's going on around me. It's peaceful.

     

    Now about the strobe placement... :rolleyes:

    Edited by echeng
  9. catching up on old threads mr cheng?

     

    i have a photo here of a certain photo pro i could post.. stealing money!

     

    :rolleyes:

  10. :rolleyes: Only saw this now too!
  11. catching up on old threads mr cheng?

     

    i have a photo here of a certain photo pro i could post.. stealing money!

     

    :rolleyes:

    Hey! Likewise, Baldy. ;)

  12. OK .. no need to bring stuff up .. Eric has a very typical photo of me .. or part of me anyways .. damn zoom lenses.

  13. Hey got on the front page now.....oooo cool.... :D

     

    Yeh lets see some other pro's in action...come on..... load them up..... :D

  14. Wags, you've certainly got the crowd going on this one! It would be scary if people started posting images of all the pro's in action. I'm sure many may start to rethink join in trips!

  15. Yeh lets see some other pro's in action...come on..... load them up..... :D

     

    I had some shots from a trip to Amsterdam will that do..But I didn't know she was a 'Pro' until after...Honest :D

     

    O.k enough already..I'll find one out.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.