Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video Uploader Page

Started by wagsy ·

  • 38Posts
  • 38Replies

Read-only discussion

Video Uploader Page

38 posts
  1. Okay David.

    Got your clip up now.

     

    So folks send me some more to load up.

     

    I have put FTP details on the uploader page for those that are having trouble.

     

     

    WORLD VIDS

     

    Uploader Page or FTP Details

  2. Hello Paul,

     

    Tried to FTP some files to you today but the uploads failed on too many retries. Alternatively you can download the files from: http://stage6.divx.com/OceanView_HD/videos . Or, I could send you DVD's via snail mail.

     

    Cheers,

     

    David

  3. Well not having much luck so far.. ;)

     

    I'll grab them form Stage 6.

     

    If you are using Filezilla you can get it to resume if there is a break in upload and set it to retry endless.

    I have uploaded 1 gig clips with it overnight.

  4. Hey, Wags. Can you allow .mp4 extensions to be uploaded as well?

  5. Hi Eric

    You should be able to load up any format as I have the .ext thingy turned off, or you can FTP it.

     

    I can convert it this end to FLASH.

    My PC is full of all different encoders and stuff ;)

  6. That's dangerous. Can't people upload malicious PHP scripts and stuff?

     

    I'm uploading an ipod-res version of the Leno piece right now.

  7. Tried uploading via the webpage (50MB file) and got: "You didn't pick a file to upload. "

     

    Now trying ftp...

  8. Yeh Eric I will set the ext thingy later on..... Just still getting it sorted. I will have another look at the code tonight to see if I can get it to run better.

     

    Yes try FTP.....you should have a option in your FTP to tell it to resume if it gets a hicup on the upload.

     

    I think that whats happens to that uploader page..if you find some better code around the place that can pick up where it left of kind of thing Eric, should sort that problem out.

     

    Anyhow.. David your clips up..looking good...

     

    World Vids

     

    Once I get a heap up there I will sub cat them into more menus and move it to the hdvunderwater.com domain.

    Edited by wagsy
  9. Got "quota exceeded." too bad...

  10. i am glad i am not trying this... oooo the heartache i would have

     

    ;)

  11. Arg..I have cleaned out that FTP directory now...sorrry..should be right now...

     

    Mike your clips are up there.

    Edited by wagsy
  12. cheers dude!

  13. Eric you are up there.....click on.... In the Media.

    That mp4 clip was out of sync abit as well.

     

    Mike what do you want as info on yours. Click on YAP...

     

     

    World Vids

  14. i kinda like bald ol chick magnet....

     

    ;)

     

    how about...

     

    the first one: Summertime, Manta Rays Cleaning, Yap

     

    second one: Valley of the Rays, Goofnuw Channel, Yap

  15. My vid is on the uploader page but why is it taking 25 mins to download?

     

    Tink?

  16. Danny

    I downloaded your clip and was going to convert it to the flash format to put in with the others but I kind of got dizzy watching it. :)

     

    I'll encode it anyhow and and let some others here watch it and see if we can help you improve you shots & editing abit.

     

    One thing you need to do is swim under the water before you film anything snorkeling so it's not wobbly wobbly.

     

    More soon

    Paul

     

    EDIT...

    Danny I have now placed your clip here for now.

    Edited by wagsy
  17. I uploaded a test video today. Are you looking for HD only?

  18. Thanks Wags,

     

    Yeah, a bit jerky but getting the hang of it. That screen is pretty small though - told you I'm a complainer :)

     

    Tink

    Edited by danytink

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.