My two cents worth. If you have a PC get Photo Mechanic or try Lightroom (both can be dowloaded for free trials). If you have a Mac try Aperture. Directories???...what's that? ![]()
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
Started by Craig Ruaux ·
- 23Posts
- 23Replies
Read-only discussion
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
-
-
There has been a a problem with valid CS2 serial numbers not working with CS3. I had that experience and after the two day evaluation period the program was unusable. If you have the same problem, here is the solution.
A very helpful Adobe techy pointed me to https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/i...Fphotoshop%5Fsn. You just enter your CS2 serial number and it generates a a new one for CS3.
-
I never tried CS3. I'm just really comfortable with CS2 i guess but i'll probably try this one out soon.
Regards,
Leena