Yeh it is cool how we are all over the world chatting like this...
It's so cold here that Kelly had to wear her shorts diving the other day
.

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by skawdiver ·
Read-only discussion
Yeh it is cool how we are all over the world chatting like this...
It's so cold here that Kelly had to wear her shorts diving the other day
.

you should buy her some proper full foot fins..
![]()
Damn..I hate cold water..Spoils it for all of us ![]()
I had to surface after and hour because my buddy was cold..7.5oc..Well she was a girl.
Dive safe
DeanB
i know what you mean Dean, it has dropped to 27c here, i broke out the 7mm last week
Mr V..
I don't know how you do it..That's bloody freezing..
You will be diving with Skawdiver next <_<
Dive safe
DeanB
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.