Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

East Bali Mooring Project

Started by shawnh ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

East Bali Mooring Project

24 posts
  1. Oops sorry there if I missed a post! Will I get a spanking now?

  2. Oops sorry there if I missed a post! Will I get a spanking now?

    Err I'll let Dwi to fill in for me on that one, that's if she doesn't do it already. :)

  3. I've dived a lot with Wolfgang, and can assure you his intentions are entirely honourable. This thread seems to have blown up out of proportion a little, and I guess it boils down to scant resources for many needy causes. A common issue unfortunately....

  4. Well Nick, actually there are resources to be had. It's just a matter of organizing it and using it wisely. Otherwise the mooring project would've never left the ground. And they often barely break even.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.