Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Whats your Certification agency- level and year??

Started by onokai ·

  • 47Posts
  • 47Replies

Read-only discussion

Whats your Certification agency- level and year??

47 posts
  1. Thought this may be intresting showing current trends. Are you cmas-naui-ymca-or the padi one

    what year certified and level ? keeping in mind this means nothing.

    I'll give it a start

    Naui Divemaster 1982

    Mark

  2. Thought this may be intresting showing current trends. Are you cmas-naui-ymca-or the padi one

    what year certified and level ? keeping in mind this means nothing.

    I'll give it a start

    Naui Divemaster 1982

    Mark

     

    Padi Master Scuba Diver Trainer 1985

    I know it sounds cool.That was back when we wrote our own specialty classes.

  3. Padi Dive Master 1995

  4. Padi Divemaster, 1994

  5. Original certification: NASDS 1974

    Most recent: CCR Trimix 2005

  6. Original cert NAUI 1969

    lost that paperwork so I got a quicky (my wife was taking the full certification course in Cozumel so the instructor threw in one for me for a few extra bucks) PADI OW 1984

    TDI Nitrox 2001

  7. NSS-CDS Full Cave

    TDI Trimix

    First PADI Certification in 1989

  8. look out, greenhorn here -_-

    Padi AOWD 2003

    NAUI Nitrox 2006

     

    zook

  9. Original: OW CMAS 1991

    Today: Naui Divemaster

  10. 1991 - CMAS OWD

    1993 - PDIC AOWD

    1996 - PADI AOWD

    2005 - NAUI Nitrox

    2007 - TDI CCR Trimix

  11. YMCA OWD - 2001

    NAUI Nitrox - 2002

    NAUI Master Diver - 2005

  12. NAUI Scuba Diver 1972

    NAUI Instructor 1979

    Oceaneering for Surface Supplied/BellSat 1979

    TDI for gasses late 90's

     

     

    All the best, James

  13. Certification? Do we need certification?

     

    Oh yes, my wife says I certainly need to be certified!

  14. Me..

     

    I try to be the best diver of my ability.. considerate and aware of my buddy and the enviroment that welcomes me. That is the only certificate I need.

     

    Don't tell this to my instructor.. :wacko:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  15. What we need a certification? Right off to my local dive school then.

  16. PADI OW, 1990.

     

    Alex

  17. O.K., I'll play.

     

    NASDS OW - 1975

    PADI Divemaster - 1979

    NACD Full Cave - 2001

    IANTD Insperation CCR - 2003

    TDI KISS CCR - 2006

  18. O.K., I'll play.

    Now I've got to!

     

    1979 DVTL 1 brevet and so on....

     

    TDI SCR No 4 taught by Rob Palmer signed off by Brett Gilliam

    APD CCR No 4 signed off by Martin Parker

     

    If those other three people don't tell me who they are, I'm taking my ball home.

  19. Various - CMAS ** '82 (BSAC 3rd class) and more since

     

    HSE Part 4 (British Commercial Scuba certificate - some years ago - I can't remember) - an essential qualification in the UK which makes you jump through some of the most pointlessly useless hoops in diving to satisfy so called Health & Safety regulations! Still haven't figured out how a low vis circular search helps me take photos......

     

    "Certification? Do we need certification?" - Oh yes, sadly paperwork is absolutely required - it proves that you have the appropriate paperwork!!!

  20. "Certification? Do we need certification?" - Oh yes, sadly paperwork is absolutely required - it proves that you have the appropriate paperwork!!!

     

    I was consulted by Mike Harwood on the ACOPs for HSE Media Diver so I guess he had to give me a card! :wacko:

     

    I guess it's better than insulted!

    Edited by John Bantin
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.