Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Whats your Certification agency- level and year??

Started by onokai ·

  • 47Posts
  • 47Replies

Read-only discussion

Whats your Certification agency- level and year??

47 posts
  1. Bad luck, John - You should have kept that portrait of Dorian Gray.

  2. Bad luck, John - You should have kept that portrait of Dorian Gray.

     

    Was he in a '60s rock band too? (Only joking!) I've reached the time in my life when waking up each morning is the most important thing I do.

  3. Yes Steve, and you were a pretty boy then with girls's hair, and I was in my prime.... How things get turned around, eh?

     

    JB

     

     

    definately had girl's hair, but I wouldn't have described myself as pretty :rolleyes:

     

    BTW, was it you that played Tom Selleck's stunt double in Magnum P.I. :ninja:

     

    S

  4. Holy crap...

     

    I always wondered what happened to the great 'Chuck Norris'... :rolleyes:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. John, have you still got the leather chaps that went with the 'tache ?

     

    JP

  6. John, have you still got the leather chaps that went with the 'tache ?

     

    JP

     

    I say, I know a lot of jolly good chaps. What are you alluding to? Are you intimating I might be...you know...French!

     

    Jean Bon Temps

    Edited by John Bantin
  7. BASCI OW 1976

    NAUI OW 1981 (because I had to for some damn marine biology certification)

    PADI Instructor 1984

    Beer Belly Certification 2007

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.