That would be a heck of a gathering.
Steve B)
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by shawnh ·
Read-only discussion
That would be a heck of a gathering.
Steve B)
I'm now starting to get interested... ![]()
I'll just have to do a few more weekends 'down the docks' to pay for it... ![]()
![]()
Keep us informed...Please.
Dive safe
DeanB
Hey Shawn,
I thought that was really really well done! I like the PIP, very smooth movement, well-sync'd with the music. The uw shots were framed beautifully, great color. While I realize the vid was a longer version for promo purposes, I'd love to see a shorter version. Course, that's my ADD speaking...
Great work!!
Mary Lynn
Thanks Mary Lynn. I would agree on length...in this case client specified for trade shows and marketing. i'll see if they want a short version as well...then have no time to actually do it.
Also, did some initial inquiry into this pre-opening visit. Andy is interested. We'll be looking at logistics and timing...more to come.
That is a great idea...really. Nick and I will chat with Andy about this. Perhaps we could organize a wetpixel trip at a special (maybe really special) rate and have it scheduled prior to official opening. Only dedicated wetpixel folks would be invited.
In exchange, everyone would promise to publish awesome shots and footage of the place with big smiles:)
I'll let you know.
shawn
I hope spouses can come along as well, the diving/fotographing/modeling kind that is ![]()
You've got some really beautiful shots there Shawn. Nice job. It really conveys a very peaceful idyllic mood. U/W it reminds me a lot of Bunaken.
I think a voiceover would fit very nicely on this, especially for the topside sections.
Would be great to all get together somewhere really awesome like this, and imagine the publicity they'd get out of it via all our webpages etc.. I'm definitely interested. But can you imagine us lot patiently queueing for the special stuff ![]()
I was thinking the same thing Nick:) But to be honest...in this place i doubt there will be any shortage of "special stuff"...these reefs are loaded! Honestly...I never imagined such reefs still existed.
I am working on making this happen.
If you can give us some good notice we could plan to meet there as well.
Would be funny if we all rocked up there with our gear.
you know it costs over $1000 just to fly to Palau from Yap, Indonesia!?!?!? bwahahahah... never going to happen for me
Wags...that woudl rock!
Mike...that's unbelievable...you are truly land-locked! I can fly from Denver to Singapore for less. You spend a lot of time in the water. Perhaps you can scuba your way there (just need a steel 10,000) or paddly. ![]()
Dont' worry Mike, if I was to pick a day without shopping for a cheap seat/day right now it would cost me $1000 return to fly from Exmouth to Perth. 1200km.. Western Australia is so backwards... ![]()
Just got a one way ticket to Perth to pick up our bike for $330 AUD and Kelly got a return for $769, yep SKYWEST are a bunch of &^%$&* and as soon as the Government lets in another airline to compete the better ![]()
Kudos to Andy for his vision. Well done with the video Shawn, nice job on the editing. There should be more places like this that are focused on conservation of the reef.
David,
Appreciate your vote of support. Hopefully you'll find yourself at Misool one of these days.
Shawn
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.