Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop Background Raw Processing???

Started by james ·

  • 27Posts
  • 27Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop Background Raw Processing???

27 posts
  1. Thanks Adam - but I must not have Breezebrowser configured properly. I use Ctrl+D to open an image in my editor (photoshop).

     

    If I select multiple images in the thumbnail view, then double click on the last one, it just enlarges that photo in Breezebrowser, it doesn't switch to the editor. I looked in the Preferences and couldn't see a way to change this.

     

    Thanks

    James

  2. Hi James,

     

    Had a look at my config-try this!

     

    Go File- Preferences-General

     

    At the bottom "double click on image action" select "Edit image" from drop down menu

     

    While you are in preferences, click on the editor tab.

     

    Select use command line below radio buttom and browse for the command line of your CS2.

     

    That should do it!

     

    Adam

  3. Hi Adam,

     

    OK I tried that. I had the double click set up as thumbnail<->main image.

     

    After making the change (I already had Pshop as my editor) I tried selecting 3 thumbnails and double clicking on the last one of them.

     

    The last one of them opened in Photoshop :-(

     

    James

  4. Did drag and drop not work james ?

  5. I don't want to leave Breezebrowser and then try to find the photos in Windows Explorer - that defeats the purpose. I want fast workflow.

     

    Cheers

    James

  6. You dont have to leave breeze browser for drag and drop.

     

    Select the photos .. either by ctrl click .. or drag into (i assume breeze browser has this) the temp image bucket ..

     

    then with all the images higlighted click and drag (so now you are draggin all the images) into an already open photoshop window .. no extra step than clicking edit .. except you stand the chance that this way all the images will be opened in ACR not just one. I can see how the clicking edit might not work .. but if you can select multiple images ..drag and drop has to work !

     

    Lemme show ya ... (video coming, didnt want to work on the first attempt)

     

    edit: never mind .. video didnt work for some reason.

    Edited by Giles
  7. Hi again James,

     

    Right, had another look!

     

    Please check to see that the radio box in Preferences-editor-"allow editing of multiple files in thumbnail mode" is ticked.

     

    Open your directory in "filmstrip" mode

     

    Control click the files you want to select in the filmstrip section. When they are all selected, double click on the larger image (rather than the filmstrip ones!)

     

    That works for me!-I can load as many images as I want into ACR with it!

     

    aDAM

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.