Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What Am EYE

Started by wagsy ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

What Am EYE

37 posts
  1. Okay folks

    Have a guess what am I :rolleyes:

     

    eye.jpg

  2. Personally I reckon its from a White Spotted Puffer - Arothron hispidus

     

    OK, OK my turn.......

     

    i.jpg

     

    Cheers,

    Mark

  3. dito...puffer

  4. Nope.

    Try again.

     

    Mark you have to guess mine first before you can post one of yours.

  5. Grouper?

  6. oooooo close....what kind :rolleyes:

  7. A white spotted one......haha

  8. A white spotted one......haha

     

    :):o:rolleyes::blink:

     

    how about a potato grouper?

  9. EYE say, what am EYE!!

     

    2701788000100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

  10. Scorpion Fish?

  11. Well its was a Queensland Grouper :rolleyes:

    grouper1.jpg

     

    I recon it's a Scorpion Fish as well.

  12. Go on then.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    post-5159-1178881766_thumb.jpg

  13. Barracuda :rolleyes:

  14. Wags its a freakin PIKE!

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  15. Wags its a freakin PIKE

     

    Whats this then.

     

     

    post-2339-1178894339_thumb.jpg

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  16. Frogfish :rolleyes:

    Edited by JennyHuang
  17. post-2339-1178922865_thumb.jpg
  18. O yeh I was guna say Sea Horse eye :rolleyes:

  19. Oh...<_< Great photo, Pmooney!

  20. Forgot to respond, mine was a scorpionfish

     

    2871539960100390769S600x600Q85.jpg

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.