Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What Am EYE

Started by wagsy ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

What Am EYE

37 posts
  1. Alrighty then,

    Got one right so here's a last one from me...........

     

    Steye.jpg

     

    Any takers?

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  2. Crocodile fish ?

  3. Yes I recon a croc fish as well. :rolleyes:

  4. nope, no iris camo for the Croc.

     

    How about a Velvetfish?

  5. Nahhhhhhhh,

     

    Wow, managed to strike out three of the biggest hitters on the board, good stuff seeing as I've never picked up the sport of baseball, I just put it down to us Poms being natural born athletes!! Right Dean :)

     

    Here's the owner of that Eye

     

    Stoner.jpg

     

    Grumpy looking little sod, found under a very 'secret' pier in Palau.

     

    Cheers Guys,

    Mark.

  6. Correct Marky me old son..

     

    As svelte as they come !!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  7. Is that a Stone Fish...

  8. humpback scorpionfish i think.

     

    bloody pommie is so chuffed to finally beat the "commonwealth" for the first time in 200 years he didn't answer the question

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  9. Definitely a Stonefish, Synanceia verrucosa. Looking at it makes you wonder how these things ever spawn...

  10. Bwahahahahahahaha, Mike, I think the only one here humbacked is you matey, anyone would be I guess being on an island with no female company for a couple years. All that huddling in dark places ............ oooofff, doesn't bear thinking about.

     

    Cheers,

    Cam(stop that it'll make you deaf)Diver

  11. Stonefish, Humpback scorp whatever!

     

    hehe

     

    This is what happens when you post at 1am after more than a few vinos.. :)

     

    I will never be wrong again.. :)

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  12. The loneliness driving you to drink too.......take it easy there matey.

     

    Keep a stiff......er.......upper lip Mike, your ordeal is almost done.

     

    Good attitude,

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  13. Yes I recon a croc fish as well. :)

     

    Here's your Crocodile Fish mate. Notice the difference?

     

    Crok-Eye.jpg

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  14. Mike we gota get you off that ROCK :)

     

    Okay what about this one.

     

    eye3.jpg

    Edited by wagsy
  15. Mike we gota get you off that ROCK :)

    I think he's used to it by now, no helping the poor soul :)

     

    C'mon Wagsy, ain't that the minnow that tried eating your RIB? I bet your face must have been a picture when you saw that thing coming at ya? I'd have paid to see that.......still laugh me bits off when I remember the story....

     

    For those who aren't too sure of what I speak. Our dear and beloved video moderator here once had a Great White Shark take a liking to the rubber craft he was out in. So much so it tried eating it! I'll let Wagsy take it from there.........

     

    Is that a video still of the guilty party?

     

    Cheers,

    Cam(time to change me undies)Diver

  16. You mean you didn't jump in the water with it? :)

     

    :)

    Edited by segal3
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.