Both my D100 and Aquatica housing delivered today. I haven't had the opportunity to put either though its paces, but I'm charging my batteries right now.
Holding the D100 for the 1st time, I was impressed by the physical design of the camera. A truly beautiful tool. Its body doesn't have the heft of the E-20 I've been shooting,though, and feels a bit plasticy.
The Aquatica housing is way cool. Rigging the base and handles, I was impressed by their substance - not the flimsy Titan handles I've been whining about. Nice surface finish as well, but I'm not sure how well it will hold up - I've always preferred polished housings.
Mating surfaces seem solid - nice bayonet mounts for the ports. Very nice overall size and weight.
Mounting of the camera is the easiest Ive ever seen - even for the 1st time. Screw in the tripod mount and everything else just lines up.
Brilliant simplicity! More in the next few days...