Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA 2007 Wetpixel Happy Hour, Friday Nov 2, 2007

Started by echeng ·

  • 37Posts
  • 37Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA 2007 Wetpixel Happy Hour, Friday Nov 2, 2007

37 posts
  1. Hey guys. Ryan Canon at Reef Photo & Video just pledged to take care of round 2 of drinks. :D

  2. Hi Fred,

     

    I'd love to be there but had to go to Korea on short notice for work. Dangit! I really wanted to see some MkIII housings too.

     

    Have a drink for me guys and gals.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. This round is on Inon America!

    -Mark Rupert

  4. Hi Eric,

     

    Karen, Cheri and myself will be there.

    post-4290-1193762120_thumb.jpg

  5. On Halloween at DEMA, look for the fools in the orange jumpsuits. :guiness:

     

    echeng071030_0145953.jpg

  6. Eric & all,

    thanks for your DEMA coverage so far.

    You don't look like shit (yet) but let's say Orange isn't your best color.

    Hope to be able to accept some of sponsors' kind hospitality and join you Friday.

  7. NOTE about the 8pm happy hour on Friday. It isn't exactly at the lobby bar of the Rosen Center. Walk to the bar and turn left. Go down the lobby/walkway about 50 ft and look for the private nook on the right. We'll be there!

  8. I've updated the front page with day 2's coverage.

  9. Damn it, can't believe I am missing free beer! Anyway I shall be raising a glass over this side of the pond - first chance to have a celebratory drink after picking up the award in Antibes...

     

    Alex

  10. Hmmm I wonder if I could catch a flight and drink enough to make the flight cost worthwhile...LOL

     

    Alex, Have a second drink on me!! I expect you to wake up in a strange place and not know how you got there by morning.

  11. I'm sitting at my hotel, waiting for my post DEMA airport shuttle....Sorry I missed you all at the party. That same time Scuba Travel Ventures was having free drinks AND FOOD!! I couldn't pass that up. Hope to see you all in some future time.

  12. So we are going to have to offer free food next year to get you to come? :)

  13. Good work ERIC looked great. :):D:P

     

    Me and Kelly will try to get there next year now that we only have to drive 20 km and go through 1 stop light to get to the airport instead of flying/driving 1200km ;)

  14. The party was GREAT Eric - you had an absolutely fab turn out!

     

    Congrats and see you next year - VEGAS BABY!

  15. It was fun. See you all next year.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.