Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA Overload!

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 29Posts
  • 29Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA Overload!

29 posts
  1. I love Eric's coverage of DEMA - even though I live here in Florida I was too busy helping with a time-sensitive u/w photo/video presentation to make it this year.

     

    And I do agree that if one takes the time to read all... :) ; of Eric's coverage there is a lot of exciting stuff/products/innovations on the horizon.

     

    Additional I hope this post didn't squelch the coverage - there seemed to be a pause in Eric's coverage of DEMA with this post - but I expect it has more to do with too much neat stuff at DEMA (or possibly even WP drinks on the house....related..... :D .....)

     

    Anyway I for one love your coverage Eric, I like the pictures - there are no complaints for me. I would have loved to see more coverage from the Antibes folks too. I'm interested in it all.

     

    So from me a big THANK YOU to Eric, et al for the coverage (and WHERE are the pics from Friday night???? - I went last year and know how it can be..... :P ....)

     

    Best, Carol

  2. WHERE are the pics from Friday night???? - I went last year and know how it can be..... :P ....

     

    Best, Carol

     

    Maybe that's why the photos were not posted yet... They must still be recovering from Friday night :):D

  3. My initial post was a personal opinion, one that should be welcomed on a public forum. I trust it didn't cause anyone to lose stride with regards to the continued coverage of the event. That was not my intention.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  4. I'm done with my posts:

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/dema-2007-show-coverage/

     

    Matt is going to add some more booths over the next day or so, and I'll be adding links to coverage from other online sites as well (as they finish their coverage and send links to me).

  5. Eric, Thank you for your excellent coverage... I learned a whole lot!

  6. I spent four days at DEMA and still managed to miss a lot of stuff. Well done Eric!

  7. John - I didn't see you there! That's too bad. We could have had a reunion at the Ikelite booth, like we did last year. :wacko:

  8. John - I didn't see you there! That's too bad. We could have had a reunion at the Ikelite booth, like we did last year. :wacko:

     

    People used to throw rocks at me and call me Stronzo! Now they are all friendly (I guess they got used to me) it takes ages to walk to any appointments because everyone wants to stop and chew the fat.

    Edited by John Bantin
  9. Just another guy here offering kudos to Eric for such excellent coverage - especially the party!

    It looks like THE place to consume adult beverages.

    Nice even light distribution from your flash too. What diffuser/bounce card were you using?

    Thanks again for the overload of info.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.