Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

black edges with Inon UWL 100 and PT010

Started by bernd ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

black edges with Inon UWL 100 and PT010

24 posts
  1. That anemone shot is AWESOME.

    What Anemone?

  2. Just received my UN PWC-01 WAL at work. Screwed it on, went downstairs and took some pictures topside.

    does this lens attach directly onto the camera? or would I need an adapter... I'm guessing adapter, but which one?

  3. Hello,

    I just returned from a trip to Thailand and tested the Inon UWL100 with the Pt10 and C4040. No black corners, so it really seems to be a problem on land only.

    Thanks,

    Bernd.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.