Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Why it's wise not to have a camera

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

Why it's wise not to have a camera

30 posts
  1. you were wearing that cowboy outfit

     

     

    I can find pictures of him in a pink cowboy outfit if you like.. :D chaps and all

  2. ....pink cowboy outfit if you like.. :) chaps and all

     

    Was he going to audition for "Brokeback Mountain"? :D:) (jk)

     

    All pictures should be shared !!! :):excl:

  3. you have absolutely NO IDEA how wrong that whole thing could go if i did that... ohhh the horror!

  4. you have absolutely NO IDEA how wrong that whole thing could go if i did that... ohhh the horror!

     

    Since the word bribing has been mentioned.... How much? :D:excl::) B)

  5. its not so much the bribe i am worried about..

     

    its the escalating payback...

     

    :D

  6. :D

     

    He dropped his hat:

     

     

    IMG_0229_Small_.JPG

  7. aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

     

    the can of worms has opened...

  8. ahaha :excl: ... I think I vaguely remember Veitch slipping rufies in my drinks that nite and dressing me gogo girl tassles... :D

     

    I think he did the same to Simon as well... but I think Simon enjoyed it more... :):)

    2f60b745.jpg

  9. :):excl::)

     

    Now, how do you explain those "attributes" to Customs when you have to open your bag for a check... :D:)

  10. :excl::D
  11. the nice thing about being a mod.. i can delete Pak's posts... :D

     

    And i wasn't there when you dressed all tasslie Pak! you have no one to blame but yourself...

     

    Simon on the other hand.. I don't know anything about that..

  12. I gave you guys your own thread to show off your feminine sides.

    Hey Mike, is that your new 'girlfriend'? Tanah Lot does a lot for bule boys huh?

  13. HAHAAHA

     

    love this stuff. more!!

  14. you think thats the sort of photo that can help sell WP trips? :D:excl:

  15. HAHAAHA

     

    love this stuff. more!!

     

     

     

    no no, less less!! :D:excl:

     

     

    For the record, it was cold and those, umm, leg warmers were the only things around...

     

    And Simon, the matching hat was last seen floating somewhere between Puerto Galera and Verde Island...

     

     

     

    1457301770_550187baef.jpg

    Edited by pakman
  16. The root cause of all this tom-foolery:

     

    n500519260_62540_9070.jpg

     

    I'm sure i have a picture of Veitch in a blouse somewhere....

     

     

    oh and for the record, i DO NOT LIKE CROSS DRESSING!

  17. I dunno Simon... you look pretty happy in that fugly dress and especially in Mike's arms... and I know a guy who like hairy chested women...oh hey...that's Mike V.

  18. Drew, you recall how Simon liked your long hair no?

  19. yeah but he was saying that to make you jealous. :D

  20. Simon, got that photo of Drew somewhere?

     

    hahaha

     

    maybe not

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.