Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Why it's wise not to have a camera

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 30Posts
  • 30Replies

Read-only discussion

Why it's wise not to have a camera

30 posts
  1. No, i have honour and as such deleted it before it soiled his good name....

     

    Doing a recovery scan on the memory card now....

  2. 163120.jpg

     

    Discuss....

  3. Is that Mike going through his Betel nut withdrawals again?:) tisk tisk...

  4. Simon... you really need a job or something

  5. 4,111 posts.... I'd be careful what you say.

  6. I'll never use travelocity again.

  7. Um, sorry to break into your gals' party, but that's gnome abuse.

     

    (In the game Half Life 2: Episode 2 they have an accomplishment you can get by sending a garden gnome into space on a missile. There's just too, too much that could be done with that picture and the name of the accomplishment: "Little Rocket Man".)

     

     

    rtrski

    (runs away to scrub his eyeballs with soap, brimstone, acid, and razor blades)

  8. 163120.jpg

     

    Discuss....

     

     

    Good god, I was told that diving could lead to nitrogen narcosis and it makes you see strange and disturbing things. I never realized how dangerous and long lasting the effects were until now, weeks after my last dive, but that is the only thing that I can explain what I am seeing. Or maybe a bad LSD trip even though I never took LSD.

  9. it was tequila body shots, if you look close you can see the lime...

     

    UNfortunately, no one told me who my partner was BEFORE the shots...

     

    :D

  10. it was tequila body shots, if you look close you can see the lime...

     

    UNfortunately, no one told me who my partner was BEFORE the shots...

     

    :D

     

     

    Yeah that old "It is Jessica Alba filing Into The Blue II Next Door and Coming Here" trick. Works everytime

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.