Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Editing RAW MXF files

Started by wagsy ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Editing RAW MXF files

23 posts
  1. Was thinking and correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the 1920/1080 30p is a Blu_Ray spec so it would have to be converted to something else anyhow if you were making a Blu_Ray.

  2. :):lol:

     

    AVE IT !!!!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. I think Rob means he uses BluRay as a data disc, which doesn't have format preferences.

     

    1080/30p isn't a Blu Ray format, but it's a broadcast format.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.