Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Times Are A Changing

Started by wagsy ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Times Are A Changing

24 posts
  1. Ha ha I got to round 6 and gave up....funny...

  2. I may not be as old as some of you guys but I remember building my first PC with my dad back in the 80's. It was a 286 DX2-33 with a math coprocessor chip, that was some hot stuff back then. Now with my supped up MacPro it boots completely in about 15 seconds, crazy how far it's come and at such an exponential rate.

     

    BTW there was a game that came out a while back that's the same principle as the future weapons game but with destructible environments and a multitude of really cool weapons.

     

    pt_spider.jpg

     

    Billy

  3. Leaving for Lembeh tomorrow and will be back on the 19th, thought I would leave you with this Wags

    post-124-1206839765_thumb.jpg

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.