Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My new Facebook page!

Started by echeng ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

My new Facebook page!

25 posts
  1. I have created a new Facebook page:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-Cheng-P...aphy/8702192070

     

    I've struggled to find a way to allow folks to connect with me on Facebook, but since my personal Facebook page is ... well, just that, I created a page specifically for my photography.

     

    Does anyone else have a "page" for their photography on Facebook? Post here so we can become "fans" on Facebook!

  2. can i stalk u with witty comments on that one?

  3. Yep but just loaded a couple of pics. Need to do some more

  4. Became a fan-boy.

     

    Alex

  5. Hey, what if no one signs up to be my fan. :)

     

    Todd :lol:

  6. I'll be your fan, Todd!

     

    Where is the link.

     

    Alex

  7. I think I'm too old for this.

  8. I think I'm too old for this.

     

     

    Don't feel bad, anyone who is past the age of puberty is probably too old :) Besides, you are a guy. Guys never grow up or get old, they just get more expensive toys :lol:

  9. Don't feel bad, anyone who is past the age of puberty is probably too old :lol: Besides, you are a guy. Guys never grow up or get old, they just get more expensive toys :)

    That's why Eric's into this, he has no body hair yet. :)

    Edited by loftus
  10. Guys never grow up or get old, they just get more expensive toys :lol:

     

    Reminds me of what I've been saying for years

     

    "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" :)

  11. Reminds me of what I've been saying for years

     

    "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys" :lol:

     

     

    Yeah, ain't it great? ;)

     

    That's why Eric's into this, he has no body hair yet. :)

     

    That is a silly, immature comment ;) - like I said you have nothing to worry about aging :)

     

    BTW I have not been diving with Eric yet, nor do I possess any photographs of Eric in any garb or lack of garb, to ascertain so I cannot otherwise comment on your comment :)

  12. Never met Eric....

     

    But this screams of attention wh*re! Or being stalked too much! :)

     

    hahahaha, i'm drunk from some moderators birthday night out, the old Yapese two-step was out in force!

    Edited by Scuba_SI
  13. bitter old drunk pommie is not a good internet person...

     

    Whats wrong with stalking? Simon has his own Belgian stalker... no, not Bartus.. :)

  14. old? 9 years your junior sir!

     

    Bitterness is a British attribute, can't be helped!

     

    Bartus keeps pm'ing me for 'upskirt' pics. :shakeshead:

  15. I'm most interested in what you hope to achieve through this and whether it accomplishes what you hope that it will. Are you looking at it as a photographer's social tool or as a means of gaining exposure for your images? Both? Or is it just for fun?

     

    I view MySpace and Facebook as alternative email/IM/hookup mechanisms. My accounts are for those who prefer to message me through them rather than the more direct way. Of course, I'm too old to find them appealing in their own right. ;-)

  16. Facebook for hooking up? would never happen.

  17. Haha you'd be surprised then. I would say MySpace is used much more for that, but all social sites get used for that by those that are "young" enough to have it on the brain. I've been propositioned many times including on Facebook. Surely you've seen the Facebook apps for that...

  18. Surely you know my sarcasm by now?!?!

     

    :):lol:

     

    Dang, guess i must try harder.. :)

     

    Eric must be doubling his chances eh? bahahahaha

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  19. Sorry I completely misread that. Probably because, for me, it would never happen. :)

  20. In answer to craigs question .. I believe the reason why any person who tries to grab a bit of attention / lime light to sell themselves or their product online would be sorely out of place or at least time if they were not to use the new social network craziness to try and get a few new customers !

     

    I also like that Eric is doing it the right way. facebook has the ability to do so much more than when it first started so there is no need to add someone as a friend or allow them to be your friend if you don't know them but you want them to see your photos, you can now share it all in groups or even pages that people can be fans of but not get to your more personal information or photos.

    I think as a social site they are making some great moves in some interesting directions.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.