Try as I might I cannot find out how to insert copyright watermarks on my images (not that anyone would use them but hey!)
Can anyone give me a dummies guide on how too please?
Thanks in advance...
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Tazzie ·
Read-only discussion
Try as I might I cannot find out how to insert copyright watermarks on my images (not that anyone would use them but hey!)
Can anyone give me a dummies guide on how too please?
Thanks in advance...
Try as I might I cannot find out how to insert copyright watermarks on my images (not that anyone would use them but hey!)
Can anyone give me a dummies guide on how too please?
Thanks in advance...
This should work
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;hl=watermark
And some more
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...amp;hl=digimarc
This should work
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;hl=watermark
And some more
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...amp;hl=digimarc
Lovely thanks Drew - I hadn't read far enough on the second link to get it to make sense as I'd already tried DIgimarc
Many thanks ![]()
Lovely thanks Drew - I hadn't read far enough on the second link to get it to make sense as I'd already tried DIgimarc
Many thanks
There were some other threads around also, many ways to approach things
Search watermark. I like the digimarc, but it is different than the other type of watermarks in that you do not see it (I think most of the others discuussed puttin ©---Name on the image
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.