Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

what rechargeable AA batteries

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

what rechargeable AA batteries

22 posts
  1. I would like to point out that NiMH batteries age and lose their ability to hold a charge. I feel it is important to test the batteries with a pulse tester, Reef Photo and Ultralight carries them. I routinely test my AAs before each trip and will find some are weak and I replace them because a weak battery will affect your recycle time and total recycle capacity of your strobe.

     

    Elmer

  2. I would like to point out that NiMH batteries age and lose their ability to hold a charge. I feel it is important to test the batteries with a pulse tester, Reef Photo and Ultralight carries them. I routinely test my AAs before each trip and will find some are weak and I replace them because a weak battery will affect your recycle time and total recycle capacity of your strobe.

     

    Elmer

     

    Good advice from Elmer. This is the one I use http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/CJ0180/features. Also available from Calumet UK

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.