Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Religion

Started by cor ·

  • 25Posts
  • 25Replies

Read-only discussion

Religion

25 posts
  1. Ha Ha - you are quite right Cor - things are a bit tetchie around here.

     

    If you get that land on Bali - who you going to tell ? after all we might all pop round and mess it up for you!

     

    Of course if you only invite me then I will promise not tell anybody and...........

     

    Paul C

  2. Can't we all just get along, Hand in Hook. Im looking for a nice piece of land on Bali to start a compound :) Dive every day, All Day!

     

    But then you'd have to come out drinking with me, Mike, Graham et al. It got very messy last night on Long Island Ice Teas. :)

     

    However when Drew is here he does make a good driver, even if he does talk too much. :)

  3. But last night was a Tuesday!

     

    What you doing partying on a Tuesday?

     

    Please don't tell me that is all you do, dive and party - aw crap, that is all you do isn't it...

     

    So envious.....

     

    Paul C

  4. There are less drunk aussie teenagers out in the week, so it's more fun!

     

    Although we were probably worse than the teenagers last night. My head was not good when i woke up today. At 3pm :)

  5. Graham is a great stage dancer though... :)

    I wonder if Cor is a dancer?

  6. Mike/Si,

     

    I told you to keep our Bali lifestyle out of the posts!

     

    What dya mean it was Tuesday, what are doign out on a Tuesday. Obviously you don't realise that every day is a Sunday in Bali!

    Edited by Graham Abbott
  7. no, you told me to keep the PHOTOS out of the posts...

     

    :)

  8. Mike, Well at least you did that!

     

    Though next time, no cameras!Now I know what Michael Jackson must feel like - damn paparazzi!

  9. So bad - so bad

     

    Thats it - I am pencilling in Bali as a 'must dive' destination - when's the next plane out of here....

     

    Paul C

  10. There are less drunk aussie teenagers out in the week, so it's more fun!

     

    and less chances of witnesses to any crossdressing? :) j/k

     

    LI Ice Teas... must have been a special occaision instead of the usual bintangs... :)

  11. Si,

    If ya head hurts come round here I've got plenty of cures for that...

     

    Bourbon, Single Malts, Voddie, Gin, alorts... all waiting to cure ya!

  12. Hey Cor,

     

    Sorry I've only just realised what this thread is all about. Yeah, that's how my brain is right now, it doesn't hurt, it's just rather fuzzy round the edges!

     

    So funny, good on ya!

  13. I'n not drinking ever again!

     

    Well, until friday. :)

     

     

    Pak - my cross dressing days are over, i'm retired. Check Mike's facebook though, he's been wearing a lot of pink whilst i was away!

  14. Yeah but Si is very much a metrosexual fella! Maybe the closet doors simply closed right now!

  15. Check Mike's facebook though, he's been wearing a lot of pink whilst i was away!

     

    The pink is attached to a sexy dancer.. who is attached to me..

     

    :)

     

     

     

    Hey Cor,

     

    Sorry I've only just realised what this thread is all about. Yeah, that's how my brain is right now, it doesn't hurt, it's just rather fuzzy round the edges!

     

    So funny, good on ya!

     

    hahaha... it only took you to 13 posts...

     

    This is now officially a hijacked thread

  16. Oh yes and in cuts Mike with a hijacking notice.

     

    Yeah sorry Cor, I thought it was actually something serious, I thought they were films. Remember I'm only a dive guide, my education came from the streets!

     

    It makes a refreshing change from all that serious stuff though doesn't it.

     

    And Mike, keep any incriminating photo's of me from all websites, I really prefer to be a low key kinda fella...

     

    I don't get out much but when I do -- AWAS!

    Edited by Graham Abbott
  17. If you ladies are going to hijack this thread the least you could do is post the incriminating stuff.

     

    Paul C

  18. I'm psyched to grab a drink ... but I'm busy.

     

    Once I finish my chores, I'm free:

     

    >>> I have to teach pilates to the local "nudibranch stretching club"

     

    >>> I need to clean up my local reef of the "excess" coral with my "roto-reef"

     

    >>> I'm having a hard time hitting fast moving sharks with my javelin, so I'm doing some practice on some baby seals that seem to be "everywhere" and don't seem to swim as fast as the sharks

     

    I'll see you guys at the bar!

     

    :)

  19. Paul, that's way too dangerous, there are many people on this site that may start to say that we were harming the critters!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.