Hey guys. It's Matt Segal's birthday today. Please join me in wishing him a happy, happy birthday!
- 21Posts
- 21Replies
Read-only discussion
Matt's birthday!
-
-
Hey Matt Happy B-day! Which one is this, 22? I just found out Matt is in my neck of the woods for the summer. Lunch is on me partner.
Steve
-
Hapedy burfdee Matt...

Dive safe
DeanB
-
Happy Birthday Matt - see if Steve will take you out for the all-you-can-eat buffet at the local "mens club" lol! :-)
Cheers
James
-
Happy B-day Matt!!
I enjoy your presence on WP (even if you are getting older now......
.....)Best, Carol

-

after squinting for a while I finally made Matt out from the window framing ... just one question .. is that a long lens or is he just happy to be older ?
-
Happy Birthday, Matt!



Jules
-
Hey Matt,
Happy birthday.
Todd
-
Happy birthday, Matt!
-
Happy birthday, Matt.

-
All my best Matt!
Cheers
Todd
-
Happy birthday Matt.
-
Happy Birthday, may it involve bubbles of one kind or the other!
-
Hope you had a great one, Matt!
Linda
-
A litlle late but...
happy Birthday.
-

after squinting for a while I finally made Matt out from the window framing ... just one question .. is that a long lens or is he just happy to be older ?
Happy birthday. If your in Arizona that's why we missed you at the LAUPS meeting the other night.
Dive Happy
Bill
-
Thanks guys! Was having a relaxing birthday until ants invaded the kitchen.

And the age limit for DEMA is 15? 16? Sigh...

-
Here's another photo of Matt doing his thing:

Cheers
James
-
And the age limit for DEMA is 15? 16? Sigh...
This year I'm going to have the video camera on to capture the "carding" event.

-
I didn't know DEMA had an age limit ... i thought it was for any proffesionals in th dive industry ...
......... 16 .... ha
