Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Matt's birthday!

Started by echeng ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Matt's birthday!

21 posts
  1. Just for the record thought I'd let you folks know I finally took Matt to lunch for his Birthday. Turns out he's interning this summer where I work. Who knew? Eric, I have a whole new respect for your personnel decisions. What an impressive young man. Masters in Engineering before he's 23? I really enjoyed spending some time with him. The boy can eat though, we went to a local Mexican place that has the best Chimichangas in AZ. (I think Chimi is Spanish for huge pile of food rolled in a tortilla).

     

    He has some common sense too. I was trying to talk him into going diving down in the Sea or Cortez over the 4th, and he begged off saying something about meeting his girlfriend. :)

     

    Thanks for mentioning his B-day so we could set this up, really enjoyed it. Wetpixel is in good hands!

     

    Steve

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.