Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes 2008

Started by Brumpy ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes 2008

23 posts
  1. I'll try and cover some of the products that weren't at DEMA. Although I won't have a camera - so I'll need someone to lend me one, or to volunteer to take photos for me.

     

    Alex

  2. So, I am also here, after 6 hours driving from Geneva. In a few hours I will set up the DivePhotoGuide booth - and I am looking forward for Wetpixelians to join me for a drink in the DPG bar... We have very nice Hungarian spirits :lol:

     

     

    I really cannot say in words how good Jule's Unicum is... pop round to the DivePhotoGuide Booth and ask Jules to give you a taste of his special Unicum...Its a treat... :uwphotog::P

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(innuendo is a specialty)B

  3. Any photos from Day 1?

    Alex

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.