Darek, just magnificent.
Although I'm more of a metal (wrecks) than a fishies man, the Galagapos just moved up higher in my places to visit list. Thanks for sharing.
Peter
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by dareksepiolo ·
Read-only discussion
Darek, just magnificent.
Although I'm more of a metal (wrecks) than a fishies man, the Galagapos just moved up higher in my places to visit list. Thanks for sharing.
Peter
Hey who made your housing?Have you got some pics of it.
As the producer of Darek Sepiolo's housing/monitor/lights I'd like to inform that
each housing is made on individual order. It's basic housing but it has key features.
Bartek
GRALMARINE
Were you using a color correction filter on any of the shots ?
That music is from the dark knight isn't it? Hans Zimmer is a genius at soundtracks. Nice shots too.
Ron, there was no color filter.
Drew, this is Hans Zimmer Dark Knight indeed.
It's too bad the Zimmer music is not royalty free.Steve
I'm sure Hans will sell you the rights to it but it might be a little more than the usual $30!! Maybe you could do a contra deal... does he dive?
Absolutely stunning footage! Look great.
How did you create the globe/intro?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.