Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Poll: Collectors Box for Wetpixel Quarterly

Started by echeng ·

  • 28Posts
  • 28Replies

Read-only discussion

Poll: Collectors Box for Wetpixel Quarterly

28 posts
  1. The Wetpixel Quarterly team is thinking of producing a 1-yr collectors box, which will hold (not surprisingly) 4 issues of Wetpixel Quarterly. We are sold out of issue 3 at the moment, but have enough in our archives to produce about 50 year-one bundles, which we will likely sell enclosed in aluminum, laser-engraved collectors boxes.

     

    We had a sample of the box produced, and it looks beautiful (see below).

     

    So the question is, would you buy the standalone box for $59.95 + shipping? If we get enough interest, we'll do a larger run!

     

    Aluminum, laser-engraved collectors box for Wetpixel Quarterly

    wetpixelquarterlybox.jpg

    wetpixely1box_open.jpg

    wetpixely1box_closed.jpg

    Edited by echeng
  2. Great Idea; make sure it says Wetpixel Quarterly and the year on the spine for the bookshelf. (I know you probably planned that anyway.)

  3. Sign me up for one this year!!

    What a great idea...

  4. Yeah, we might have to use a fancy sticker for the spine for the "Year 1" label, so we can get more made at once. They get cheaper if you order a bunch. :) Whatever we do, it will look nice...

    Edited by echeng
  5. When can I order???

  6. The Wetpixel Quarterly team is thinking of producing a 1-yr collectors box, which will hold (not surprisingly) 4 issues of Wetpixel Quarterly. We are sold out of issue 3 at the moment, but have enough in our archives to produce about 50 year-one bundles, which we will likely sell enclosed in aluminum, laser-engraved collectors boxes.

     

    We had a sample of the box produced, and it looks beautiful (see below).

     

    So the question is, would you buy the standalone box for $59.95 + shipping? If we get enough interest, we'll do a larger run!

     

    Aluminum, laser-engraved collectors box for Wetpixel Quarterly

     

    I would be interested in one as well

  7. Where and when can i order one?

     

    Anyway put me up for one

     

    Lasse

  8. Put me up for one.

     

    Bjornar

  9. Just a thought; how about bundling this in as a subscription option from now on?

  10. Absolutely; count me amongst the very interested!!

  11. The Wetpixel Quarterly team is thinking of producing a 1-yr collectors box, which will hold (not surprisingly) 4 issues of Wetpixel Quarterly. We are sold out of issue 3 at the moment, but have enough in our archives to produce about 50 year-one bundles, which we will likely sell enclosed in aluminum, laser-engraved collectors boxes.

     

    We had a sample of the box produced, and it looks beautiful (see below).

     

    So the question is, would you buy the standalone box for $59.95 + shipping? If we get enough interest, we'll do a larger run!

     

    Aluminum, laser-engraved collectors box for Wetpixel Quarterly

     

    Sure, send me one now ! By the way Wetpixel is a hell lot more fun than EPNY isn't it ?!

  12. I'd like one too! :)

     

    Carol

  13. OK. We're pricing out engraved metallic stickers for the side panel and shipping to San Francisco. These things are expensive, and we may have to push them up past $60 a bit. I'll keep you informed. :)

  14. Count us in!

    Ken and Ann

  15. Eric:

    Looks great - mark me down for one.

    Kal

  16. Eric,

     

    I'm sure you've thought of this, and it's too late for redesign anyway, but I would think a 2- or 3-year capacity box would cost about the same, and be more practical for more people. You wouldn't even have to have it say what year it was for - just send along preprinted labels for each year, and people could label their own. Just a thought. I'll buy one as shown, but I was just thinking a lot of people might prefer less of a cost for case vs. subscription... :)

  17. I would be interested too.

     

    /Erik

  18. Looks great, would love to have a copy :)

  19. Eric,

     

    I'm sure you've thought of this, and it's too late for redesign anyway, but I would think a 2- or 3-year capacity box would cost about the same, and be more practical for more people. You wouldn't even have to have it say what year it was for - just send along preprinted labels for each year, and people could label their own. Just a thought. I'll buy one as shown, but I was just thinking a lot of people might prefer less of a cost for case vs. subscription... :)

     

    I agree. It's never too late for a redesign unless it's been ordered.

  20. Hi Eric, does that price include the back issues from this year?

     

    Yes, I'd be iterested, but I'd be after the magazines themselves too, as I haven't gotten around to signing up for them yet.

     

    Ryan.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.